“The captivating country house. The magical hillside setting. The inspiration for Beatrix Potter. And now?
The small luxury hotel with an afternoon tea to die for.”
Your break includes:
- 2 nights' accommodation in a Standard Room
- Entrance to The World of Beatrix Potter
- Freedom of the Lake ticket, Windermere Lake Cruises
- Tour Hawkshead, Tarn Hows beauty spot & Hill Top Farm and Gardens, the home of Beatrix Potter (entrance charge applies)
- Cream tea by the open log fire in the hotel lounge
- Award-winning 4-course dinner, table d'hôte, each evening
- Full Cumbrian breakfast each morning
- Free Wi-Fi & free on-site parking
Why We Love Lindeth Howe:
- Once owned by world-famous children's author Beatrix Potter
- Views of Lake Windermere to the Cumbrian fells beyond
- Delicious 2-AA-Rosette-awarded modern British cuisine
- 12 food & drink menus - a real foodie destination & experience
- Cosy lounges with open log fires - sets the scene for afternoon tea
About The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction:
Within a mile of Lindeth Howe, the World of Beatrix Potter Attraction is just that - a unique opportunity to experience the magical world of Miss Potter. Explore the main exhibition with 3D scenes and interactive displays from her famous stories; visit the Peter Rabbit Garden, but be careful not to get caught by Mr McGregor; and take a virtual walk of Potter's Cumbrian countryside.
Back at the hotel, original photographic plates taken by Beatrix Potter's father adorn the walls and the hotel's Beatrix Potter library is filled with books, guides and leaflets. What's more, the beloved children's author illustrated Timmy Tiptoes and Pigling Bland whilst staying at Lindeth Howe Hotel.
(Photo credit: Peter Rabbit © 2016 The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction.)